Friday, February 22, 2013

Edits Number 1


I was suppose to re-edit from previous post but I didn't want do anything to them. Instead I decided to edit some other photos for fun. Enjoy :)


This is the before picture that had a very distracting background. I wanted to take out the two gates and the strip down the wall that took away from Joker and I. Below is the after picture.




I forgot to save the before picture for this one but the four wheeler was blue. I  decided to mess around with  changing the color and chose this color since it only had color on the four wheeler and not in the background. I had fun turning different things different colors but ended up turning it pink. I just know the owner of this wheeler will love it. :)



For this picture I simply worked on enhancing it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment