Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Winter Light





Cold Winter Morning

This picture I took around six in the morning. I loved the light pink color in sky mixed with the purple. The tops of the trees were slightly frosted which added a cool effect I thought. 

Snowy Fence

I took this picture at 10 a.m that same day. I chose to take this picture because I thought the lines from the fence and its shadow made a neat picture. I also liked the animal tracks detail in the snow. I made the picture black and white since there wasn't much color to begin with. 

Ol' Fence Post

This picture was taken at three in the afternoon. I loved the texture of the old bored and how the light just touched the tip of it. The color is also really rich, especially the green mold and brown rust on the bolts. 




No comments:

Post a Comment