Monday, February 4, 2013

Winter Texture




This is a texture of snow and ice. I took this photograph in my driveway after I had slipped and fell on the ice. As I sat there looking at it after I fell, I figured all the dips and rises of the ice mixed with the snow would make a great texture picture. 


This photo is of an old fence post that had fallen over. I thought it would make a great texture picture because of the detail on the post itself and also the texture of the snow mixing in with the dead grass. 


My third texture picture is of icicles on the roof of our old barn. I like how the shadows of the icicles appear on the barn and the angle at which I took this picture. It makes a great texture photo because of the icicles themselves but also with the barn side and the roof. 



No comments:

Post a Comment