Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Day In The Life of Me!




My life these last few days have actually not been normal. I am starting a new schedule with my switching jobs. Anyhow this is how a typical day is going now. I wake up around seven on the weekdays; brush my teeth and drive to school. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays after second hour I go home and get ready for job 1, tapping trees and/or collecting and cooking syrup (hence the snowshoes with the deep snow in the woods). If it is Tuesday or Thursday after second hour I drive to Marshfield's UW Wood County. I have an 11 o'clock English class which is followed with lunch at my Grandma Gregg's apartment. Following lunch I proceed back to the college for Geography at 1:30 and then Philosophy 101 at three. In the afternoons (everyday) I go to job number 2; Boon Farms. Here I am responsible for feeding all 100 plus calves - except right now the numbers are in the 80's due to a lull in calving. After work I either go home and  work on my homework, or go to the gym called Living Well just out of Neillsville. I try to work out at least three times a week. That just about sums up my life. Weekends are work all day (farm morning and night and sap during the day) unless its my weekend off then I work out and relax. Sometimes I venture into the world if I ever have a night off to do something crazy. 

1 comment: