Friday, April 12, 2013

One Subject







I had a really hard time finding one subject to shoot for some reason. I just couldn't seem to fine multiple shots of one thing. It just so happened that my boyfriend was in his shop working on his tractor and I had my camera with me. And so it turned into my one subject. I wish the lighting had been better. It was really dark and so my shots are not as good as they could be. My favorite is of the chain on the wheel and the blade on the corn planter which was attached to his tractor. 

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if Black would have been a stronger "spray" to use between the photos-it may have blended in better? The tractor is a great subject for this assignment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually thought about doing black instead. I think it would have blended much better.

      Delete